The Preferred Choice
Drainage Team regularly performs company assessments regarding our service quality and the overall value we provide. Most of the information collected and/or reflected is from our existing clients (before and after service is performed). Before any project work is underway, we often ask the client; “What convinced you to choose Drainage Team for your project?”. After the project is complete, we ask our clients a slightly different question; “Why should others choose Drainage Team for their project?”
Over the years Drainage Team has compiled this specific client feedback with the expectation of allowing others to comprehend our ideology and determine if our methods of service are parallel with their needs. The information was organized into four categories; Company Experience & Reputation, Drainage Expertise & Resources, Warranty & Satisfaction Guarantee, System Maintenance & Repair.
Company, Experience & Reputation
- Drainage Team has operated in the St. Louis market since 1997. Furthermore, our company leaders have many decades of combined experience in the industry.
- We specialize in drainage, erosion, stormwater basins and waterproofing for residential, commercial, and governmental properties. Unlike some of our non-specialist competitors with very little stormwater experience, Drainage Team is a full time specialist that continually stays abreast of new developments in the industry.
- Our #1 commitment is quality and customer service; which makes Drainage Team a perfect solution for the “value–oriented” consumer. Value-oriented consumers appreciate our expertise coupled with superior practices and place great trust in our company’s ability to understand and solve their stormwater and erosion issues. Drainage Team has competitive pricing; however, this is not the sole reason our “value oriented” customers do business with us. They are procuring our expertise, reputation, excellent customer service, together with a project completed on time, on budget and guaranteed by a solid company. Basically a peace of mind with ultimate satisfaction.
- We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau; a testament to our practices and customer satisfaction. We encourage consumers to “Research our Reputation” during the decision process. We also provide testimonials from previous clients, along with a list of client references that may be contacted. We also suggest (if possible) meeting us at one of our “under construction” project job sites to observe our crews live-in-action.
- Our company utilizes very sophisticated technology to ensure our client’s projects and accounts are processed, scheduled, managed, documented and guaranteed efficiently. We perform the majority of these tasks as electronically and as paperless as possible. We also research and adopt the latest technology, leveraging all available resources to stay as organized and competitive as possible.
- We are fully insured for our client’s protection. We carry full Workman’s Compensation, $2,000,000.00 in general liability and complete commercial automobile and equipment insurance. We can also obtain additional coverage should your project require.
- With over a decade of experience working in the St. Louis, Missouri market, we have created many alliances with other high-quality contractors who we can recommend to our clients, such as; landscapers, asphalt paving, home builders, home remodelers, gutter companies, plumbers, electricians, engineers, etc. We only recommend trusted contractors to our clients that provide quality, first-class service and cater to value-oriented consumers just as we do.
- Once we begin a client’s project, we continue the project until completion. We won’t disappear half-way through completion of your project – unfortunately, we hear stories of this happening with other drainage and stormwater contractors.
Drainage Expertise & Resources
- We offer solutions for stormwater and erosion issues that provide protection for all types of properties with a peace-of-mind; knowing you made the right choice.
- Our Project Consultants will investigate your specific needs, and in most cases, propose a solution aligned with your project requirements that we can stand behind, and guarantee, 100%. We will never sell you on a project that we don’t honestly believe is justified for your situation.
- We take time to educate homeowners and property managers regarding their current stormwater situation along with the remedies available that will provide the most effective and affordable solution.
- We specialize in projects from $1,500.00 to $500,000.00 and beyond. Drainage Team has the resources available to properly complete any size project that we undertake.
- Drainage Team only requires a 33% deposit to schedule projects (depending on the scale of the project).
- We design and install stormwater systems with the natural environment in mind during the selection of products, water recycling, etc. We recycle all possible materials used by our company.
- We utilize specialized pipe connections that ensure our client’s piping systems function at the highest possible efficiency.
- All of our piping systems are designed and installed with maintenance and ease-of-ownership in mind. This means your system is accessible for future cleaning to ensure years of optimum functionality.
- We work very closely with engineering firms and several municipal departments. Should your project require either one, it will most likely be a seamless relationship.
- Drainage Team owns the same utility locating equipment as 1-800-DIG-RITE. We always call 1-800-DIG-RITE, conforming to state law, but we can double check the exact locations and depths of most utilities when needed – public and private.
- We have specialized equipment for measuring slopes on trenches, pipes, grade, etc. to guarantee your project is completed properly; utilizing gravity and on-sight slopes to their absolute extent.
- Drainage Team uses very specialized excavation and loading equipment, catering to projects of all sizes. From extremely small, efficient equipment for tight areas (equipment 4’ in width), all the way up to equipment for acres of full-scale earth moving.
- We have specialized compaction equipment to compact all areas where excavation took place. No more waiting for the trench to settle…Drainage Team has the appropriate, specialized equipment to compact backfilled areas to their original condition.
- We use specialized equipment mats and heavy plywood to minimize disturbance to surrounding landscape during system installations.
- After Drainage Team completes a project, all disturbed areas (interior and exterior) are restored to appear as though we were never there.
Warranty & Satisfaction Guarantee
- Drainage Team offers substantial guarantees on completed projects. Most of our guarantees’ surpass all competitors’ guarantees.
- Upon the completion of all projects, clients receive their warranty information in writing. Clients can refer to this for the duration of the warranty period and for any property ownership transfer information.
- Once we receive a final project payment, we issue a Paid-In-Full lien waiver for the client’s protection.
- We provide on-site assessments within two business days after submitting a “warranty case” with our staff (assuming project is still within the warranty period). After assessing the case, we schedule warranty work if applicable.
System Maintenance & Repair
- Drainage Team offers maintenance programs tailored to client’s projects that ensure maximum system functionality. System maintenance schedules can be matched with individual client expectations, from quarterly to every five years. We can also provide DIY instructions for clients to perform their own maintenance.
- We retain all client system configurations and hardware lists on file. Our documentation ensures the ability to thoroughly clean and repair stormwater systems as necessary for year after year functionality.
- If your stormwater system is damaged and repairs are necessary, we can perform them at any time. Sometimes exterior drainage systems are accidentally damaged by heavy equipment from other contractors (ex: installing a new pool or new landscaping). No worries, just call Drainage Team and we will send one of our trained technicians to assess the damage, repair the system, and invoice the appropriate party.
- Our Drainage Team warranties are transferable upon the sale of property. Plus, warranty coverage continues after a warranty claim. A lot of our competitors discontinue the client’s warranty coverage after a single claim. We think that is nonsense.
As Stormwater Experts, we encounter a diverse range of water issues on a daily basis. Since every stormwater situation is unique in one variable or another, we have learned to treat them all distinctively. This way, the solution we devise will directly correlate and most effectively fix each distinctive issue.
Drainage Team believes the best way to maintain our industry leadership is by embracing challenges. We always try to impress our clients by exceeding their expectations – and sometimes we even impress ourselves. Why do we always raise the bar? Because we can – and we thoroughly enjoy providing clients with the highest level of service.